Saturday, May 21, 2011

Bridal Cake Revealed!

Oh so many lessons learned!  Every time I take on a big cake project, I come away from it with another PhD in decorating.  So much...so much I will write about later, since I'm pretty much exhausted at the moment.

Lemon Cake with Raspberry Filling
Almond Cake with Almond Filling


This bridal cake was a wonderful experience.  The anniversary tier and the two bottom tiers were made of lemon cake with raspberry butter cream filling.  The tall middle tier was almond cake with almond butter cream filling.

Here are a few more pictures for your viewing pleasure!  I will post more later when I'm feeling more coherent:).




Can't take credit for this adorable topper...made entirely out of paper!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Amy! The flavor combinations sound delicious and I'm just amazed at the height!

    ReplyDelete