Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October Special #1

It's October - one of my FAVORITE months of the year.  I don't love it because of the creepy Halloween stuff.  I love it because I love fall.  I'm in autumnal bliss, folks!

So I've been inspired to extend my market research to some seasonal specials.  Each month I'm going to offer a cake, a pastry and a nourishing product at a discounted price to celebrate the seasons and to test the waters.

OCTOBER SPECIAL #1
First up this month, I'm offering a spice cake with cream cheese butter cream.  The 8" round cake will be carved as a pumpkin and decorated with a happy, sad, spooky or made jack-o-lantern face.  I'm making this October special available for just $50.00 - - it will can be the centerpiece of your treat table and the talk of your party.  This is the best spice cake ever!!

This is a smaller version of a pumpkin cake I did last year,
but it's a good idea of what your cake might look like!
Stay tuned for other great deals this month.  Happy Fall y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment