Friday, December 2, 2011

A Plan Comes Together...

I love it when a plan comes together!

I think that's from a movie...Blues Brothers?  I don't know...my Dad is always saying that, and I used to think he made it up.  I used to think he made all sorts of stuff up until one day I heard a song I thought he wrote being played on the radio.  Yeah.  I was excited for him, until I realized my mistake. 

He makes fun of me for that now.  BUT I DIGRESS!

I love it when a plan comes together!  What do I mean by that?  Well - I advertised at the little old home show a couple weeks back, and lo and behold, minding my own business, what dropped by my back door but...actual business! 

Yes, I got a cake order thanks to my free samples.  Awesome. 

The classic combination of Buttery Yellow Cake and Vanilla Butter Cream made this short-stack birthday cake a delicious shoe show.  See for yourself...

I actually kind of want to wear that shoe.
Nothing says "Birthday" like a new shoe...
even if it's just one shoe...and even if it's made out of icing.
swirly goodness:)
Something compells me to take a picture like this of every cake lately.
Sorry, but you'll just have to suffer through it.

1 comment:

  1. super awesome ames! and i am glad you found a test kitchen so you can create devishly good cake! Praise Jesus!

    ReplyDelete