Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sneek Peak: Andrew's 3rd Birthday Cake

Andrew, my one and only, precious and precocious son will be three entire years old on Monday.

I've heard so many mothers say, "the days are long, but the years are short."  So true.

I love him more than ever, and I love that we are really learning who he is inside, since he is finally able to communicate and converse like the little person he is!

There's no question about his likes and dislikes.  "Mommy, I like yellow."  "Mommy, I doesn't like celery."  And nine hundred times a day "Mommy, I watch Thomas and the Misty Island???"  The kid loves him a talking train.

So what do I have planned this year?  Dunno...maybe you recognize this friendly and very useful face...

A Very Useful Gum Paste Engine

Keep coming back to see just how this gum paste face is going to fit into the big picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment