Sunday, August 14, 2011

And Then There Were Cookies...

In addition to the cake I posted yesterday, I also supplied four dozen decorated sugar cookies to the baby shower this weekend.  I took to heart the Royal Lesson I learned back in December of last year, and produced some cookies that look as good as they taste!

I have been meeting myself coming and going this weekend delivering and baking - - so once I find my sense of humor under the film of buttercream that has settled over my brain, I will have to fill you in on the crazy schedule that has been the past two days.

And while you're anxiously awaiting that post, enjoy these super cute onesie cookies!  Fun, fun, fun!

Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing


The spread of eats!

My beautiful friend, Katie, ready to be showered with loot!

No comments:

Post a Comment