Sunday, August 21, 2011

Scones and Cameras

Every time I post a picture here at Bake Lore, I can hear the person who gave me this gorgeous camera smacking themselves in the forehead.

Seriously. 

I think I just assumed that this thing would magically create food-art worthy pictures after only a cursory perusal of the how-to manual.  Well, after a series of disasterously out of focus pictures of some really beautiful scones - - of which the following, sadly, is the best:

Cran-Orange Scones mmmmmmmm
... I once again realized my photography skills are pathetic and I need to do some work. 
So today, I resolve never to have another bad picture with a good camera.  I WILL stop guessing and really figure that machine out.  It's really the least I can do for the sweet people who gave it to me.

And if you're reading, and you are one of that generous party, please be patient with me.  You have my solemn oath to work at it and post something really pretty...eventually. 

In the meantime, I priced the scones and posted them in the price list.  So if you're ever in the mood, you know what to do!  bakelore@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment