Monday, September 5, 2011

Cake Frenzy

Yes, it's that time again.  I'm in another cake frenzy.

I'm up to my ears in gum paste work and butter cream icing.  (And I'm a little behind on the gum paste work due to my son's overwhelming urges to eat, lick, or otherwise destroy my awesome sugar sculptures.)

I'm working on a BIG cake for an awesome birthday party - that would be a life size replica of a Fender Strat - that's an electric guitar for those of you who might have been living under a rock for a few decades. 

Then there are Saturdays - that is, cake pops - which I'll be using my new shipment of Chocoley brand dipping chocolate.

Then there is a mess of cupcakes and a big old Green Lantern cake...and last but not least a gorgeous fruit tart with the world's best from-scratch pastry cream. 

photo credit
So...all that to say...I'm a little busy, and I'm gonna have some great pics for you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment