Well, let me just tell you, there's been a LOT going on over here in Bake Lore land. I've been making mad progress on my business plan and most of my time lately has been devoted to market research rather than my usual kitchen mayhem.
So, I just want to post a little refresher for you...in case you forgot the rules of my give away. I'll be blogging about my experience with the Fat Daddio hemi muffin pan very soon! Watch for it!!
Giveaway Rule Review:
DA RULES:1. I will use my set of bake ware, and blog about my experience and the recipe I used.
2. You will obsessively compulsively check Bake Lore to see when I post about my experience and tell all your friends and relatives to do the same.
3. When I publish the post about each item, you have two ways to enter the give away:
- First, post a comment and say something nice. (Snide comments will render your entry void...*raspberries*.)
- Second, you can have an additional entry by sending me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and using the subject line: I LOVE Fat Daddio!! Also, say something nice. I'm 30 now, and I need compliments more than I used to.
- So, for each give away, you can enter a total of TWO ENTRIES - or more if you use another email address I suppose.
- USE YOUR FULL NAME so I can make sure the correct person gets the loot!! No name, no loot!!!!!!
4. After THREE DAYS - with the option to extend if I feel like it:) - during which you will continue to check the blog and like the facebook page (see #2)! - I will announce a winner, chosen at random.
5. THIS IS IMPORTANT: The winner is entitled to one piece of bakeware - and free delivery or pickup. The big point of this promo for me is to build up my LOCAL base, so - -This give away is limited to those who are within a one-hour driving distance from Linton.
This includes the Linton, Bloomfield, Jasonville, Dugger, Terre Haute, Bloomington, Sullivan, Washington, Vincennes and all points in and around beautiful rural Indiana - - this is your time to WIN!
I'm so sorry, but I just can't afford to ship to my fans in Latvia, though I love you dearly! (Es Tevi Milu! - - That's "I love you" in Latvian, for reals.)
Sooooo, if you are one of the lucky winners (which you will know instantly because, again, see #2), that will bring me to your door with your Fat Daddio Pan - or you can pick it up in person. And...by the way... If you decide you want me to throw in some bread or cookies, you totally have to pay for that:).
That's all for now! Keep checking BAKE LORE!
And if you have questions, email me at email@example.com, subject line: Fat Daddio Giveaway.