Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fat Daddio, Oh, How I love Ya!

Imelda Marcos had something like 5,400 pairs of shoes when she died. 

The likes of modern shoe-queens, a la Carrie whats-her-name from Sex and the City (never watched that one much, because, among other reasons, Sarah Jessica Parker reminds me of a coyote...sorry, but I just couldn't get into her...) - they just don't come close.

Me?  When I die, someone is going to write a Wikipedia article about the number of Fat Daddio pans I have stored on my back porch.  Not that I want to be remembered as a cake pan hoarder, but I would rather spend money on a new cake pan than a new pair of shoes ANY day. 

Yes, my name is Amy, and I'm a huge nerd.  But you love me, right? 

Don't answer that. 

I would love to include bake ware for purchase in my much-dreamed-of bakery.  Up front, next to the place where you order your awesome baked goods and gorgeous cakes, you'll also be able to peruse a full line of Fat Daddio products. 

I just can't say enough good things about the quality and consistent results I get when I use my Fat Daddio pans.  They are simply wonderful, and I would highly recommend investing in a few even if all you are doing is baking the odd birthday cake or taking cupcakes to school for your kids.  Their stuff is affordable and durable. 

Love me some Fat Daddio.  I use their stuff pretty much exclusively when I bake. 

So if you are in the market for new bakeware - check them out!  You'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment